PH Tests Show Most Bottled Water to be Too Acidic
This video shows testing of 20 brands of bottled water and the WellBlue pitcher. For this series I focused on testing the pH-levels of the WellBlue pitcher [ionized water] because it is so highly effective and the most popular bottled water brands I could find.
Seven of the 20 brands of water tested were neutral, but the rest of the bottled water tested was too acidic for the purposes of healthy drinking water. If you’re not sure why you should drink alkaline water for health, you should definitely visit: http://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/benefits-of-alkaline-ionized-water
These were the most popular bottled water brands that I could find in local stores. You probably recognize the bottles. I included a list, along with the pH test levels, at the end of this blog post.
Should you drink bottled water?
I don’t want to say that bottled water is awful, but there are a few things about bottled water that people should bear in mind when they consider buying it.
- Plastic bottles are made from petroleum bases and can potentially leach harmful chemicals from the petroleum into the water.
- Chlorine should be filtered out of drinking water, but only just before drinking if possible. Chlorine is a disinfectant, and therefore has a role…to disinfect. But if you remove it, then store the water for weeks or months before drinking, you invite microorganisms to potentially grow.
- It’s very easy to filter water perfectly, but don’t leave it to people with vested interests to do it for you…learn the few simple principles of water filtration for yourself so you can have more perfect, reliable, and cheaper, results. http://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/pre-filtration
- Though they are “recyclable” more than 50% of all bottles [probably far more] do not get recycled. They end up in landfills or otherwise trashing up our planet.
- Great quantities of our Earth’s resources are used to bring bottled things to customers. This is a pure waste if you already have the resources to get it right in your kitchen sink. With a little knowledge and a few right tools you can deliver far better water to yourself with no planetary waste.
Bottled Water Brands Tested:
Walmart Distilled Water 5, Walmart Spring Water 7, Gerber Pure Water 6.5, Nestle Pure Life 6.5, Walmart Drinking Water 4.5, Ice Mountain 6, Smart Water 6, Aqua Fina 5, Evian 7, Essentia 9, Function Water 6.5, Super Chill 7.5, Absopure 7.5, Fiji 7, Evamore 8, Penta 4, Poland Spring Water 5.8, Dassani 4.5, Voss 6, and Eternal 7. To view all of my bottled water and ionized water testing, visit this page: http://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/what-is-the-healthiest-water-to-drink
After about 20 years of drinking alkaline ionized water, I can say with conviction that the very best thing I could give to myself or a loved one is a WATER IONIZER! Give yourself and your family the gift of health this year! See my testimonial.
Wishing You Water Wellness!
Email Us: Support@alkaline-water-plus.info
Website Home: http://www.alkalinewaterplus.com
Copyright © 2006 – 2013 Alkaline Water Plus Call for a “Best Price Quote” 1-888-MY-ALKALINE [692-5525] Or call my [Cathie's] CELL: 314-452-9560
WE ARE OPEN 24Hrs/DAY & 7 DAYS PER WEEK!